Many Studio DIY Tutorials Coming Up!

Thanks for all the love on the Apartment Therapy studio tour yesterday!  I've received lots of questions and reader comments asking for tutorials on the DIY elements in the space.  This is what I have in store for you in the coming days:
DIY metal bulletin board like so...




DIY molding and gloss paint on cheapo hollow core door...





 DIY giant fabric mood board with molding....


Plus about 3 year's worth of sharing SO many great tours, inspirations, and DIYs that it makes my head spin. Truly.  That's why I finally had to go public with it all :)  I just couldn't contain myself anymore.

After I break down the studio tour, get ready for the nursery reveal.  It's a "tiny traveler" boy nursery with lots of worldly elements!
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Rug Warehouse said...

Loving this room, congrats on getting it featured on Apartment Therapy!

helen@handmaidtales said...

What a great tour on Apt. Therapy! Glad to have found your new blog :)

nicolebvintage said...

Looking forward to seeing the DIY! I love your office space, great job!

Katie said...

Just THINKING about what I've seen here makes me grin! I'm pretty sure I've even dreamed about about these colors and verve in the last few days.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...