MADE TO ORDER

A large part of my interiors business is designing and manufacturing custom made furniture, both for clients with whom I'm working on their larger projects, as well as for those who come to me only for the furniture.  

I've spent years building up relationships with the local craftsmen who make my pieces, and I'm really proud that I can offer quality furniture at a great price point and that it's locally made rather than shipped in from some distant land of cheap sweatshop labor.  In my mind this makes it a truly "green" and conscientious product (not to mention that I love going a step further and using only non-toxic  and sustainable materials for the client who wants such things.)

But I'll get off my soapbox now and introduce a new blog series: Made To Order, in which I show you some of the fun items I've recently inspected at the factory!

All these fancy tufted "chesterfield" numbers have been in demand lately...

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN










ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

And here's a more mid-century take on tufting...

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN


ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN
Excuse the messy factory floor photos, but I thought you might appreciate seeing some "behind the scenes" furniture inspiration.  If you'd like to inquire about having a piece made, shoot me an email and a photo for a price quote.
Photobucket

2 comments:

modular office furniture delhi said...

This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read iteveryday! Office furniture Delhi

caly said...

everyone is fantastic rosa, love love them all.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...