CORAL & COBALT DINING ROOM


I'm dreaming up a dining room, and I mean this figuratively and literally...I swear I was pinning Pinterest photos in my sleep all night long...do you ever do that?

The jumping-off point for this dining room is my clients' amazing Hermes Bleus d'Ailleurs china pattern.  We have beautiful arched built-in cabinets in two corners of the room, so it will be a prominent feature, as china this exquisite should be!






I love this incredibly vivid pattern, modern in it's bold graphics, yet so perfectly classic in blue and white.

 I'm thinking perhaps a cobalt blue and bright orange-y coral color scheme, tempered by lots of crisp white walls, molding, and architectural elements.


FOR EXAMPLE: That zebra stair runner is a bit much for me, but I love the all the white molding with the pops of coral and blue...


thefoodogatemyhomework:

Happiest and most fun foyer and stairs I have seen in a long time by Seldom Scene Interiors in Palm Beach. How can you not like this bright turquoise blue and white confection with its curving coral-pink console, fabulous sconces, beautiful moulding, bright arched transom, and of course, that cobalt zebra carpet. Total fantasy fun. 
CURATED STYLE TUMBLR

navy coral living room
BUNGALO BLUE INTERIORS


STYLE AT HOME

STYLE AT HOME


STYLE AT HOME

STYLE AT HOME

color scheme - Navy Blue, White, Coral
THELENNOX.COM


ELLE DECOR


I'm just in the early dreaming stages, but I promise to keep you posted on the progress as this dining room takes shape!

Photobucket

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...