I'M AT THE DESIGN BLOGGERS CONFERENCE!

It's a great gathering of design professionals and bloggers and I'm so fortunate that it's happening right here in my own city, so I had to join the fun!  

There's a great line-up of speakers...heavy hitters including Newell Turner, Barbara Barry, Charlotte Moss, Windsor Smith, Tobi Fairley, and more.  

Last night's kick-off event at HD Buttercup was hosted by Jeffrey Alan Marks, and the highlight for me was meeting the crew from the artist collective Natural Curiosities whose Echo Park studio, it turns out, is right down the street from my own Silver Lake studio!  They call their set-up an Art House, where many artists are at work on their own creations.  I love the concept, I loved their vibe, and I can't wait to get over there to visit and collaborate with fellow local creators!
NATURAL CURIOSITIES ART HOUSE, ECHO PARK

NATURAL CURIOSITIES ART HOUSE, ECHO PARK


NATURAL CURIOSITIES ART HOUSE, ECHO PARK

Noah's Ark
NATURAL CURIOSITIES ART HOUSE, ECHO PARK

curious_finds_from_the_art_house_natural_curiosities
NATURAL CURIOSITIES ART HOUSE, ECHO PARK
 
I'll be here at the conference for the next 2 days, and then back to let you know all about it :)



Photobucket

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...