CARMEL/BIG SUR WEEKEND

Hello!  I hope you enjoyed the long holiday weekend....I spent it with some of my favorite people in one of my favorite places...on a girl's weekend in Carmel and Big Sur!  Five heavenly days on the northern California coast with three of my "besties" and my baby boy (I'm still not ready to leave the little one behind, but he is such a happy easygoing guy that everyone loves having him along!)

It was the perfect, much-needed break from my hectic pace of life in LA, and I'm feeling totally refreshed and committed to maintaining more balance in my daily life back home.  Don't you find that often getting a little distance provides just the perspective we need?

We stayed at my dear friend's rambling ranch house surrounded by her incredible veggie gardens...and ate from said gardens at every amazing meal!  My little one was in hog HEAVEN poking around the the ranch all day long...and our beach days were stunning as well.



















I hope the long weekend was a restful and rejuvenating one for you.

SIGNATURE

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...