TALES FROM THE FACTORY FLOOR: CUSTOM MEDIA CABINET

FROM CONCEPT...



TO CONSTRUCT...



TO COMPLETION...







I have to confess that I am completely enamored with this custom media cabinet I recently designed for a client.  

At the risk of sounding all pig-headed...this piece of furniture is perfection!  

The lines are strong and graceful.  I love the simplicity of the body coupled with the curves on the legs.  The heavy brass ring pulls are things of beauty.  The lacquer finish is silky smooth and the prettiest shade of ivory with a hint of grey.  

It's home will be the living room (I'll be sure to show you photos of the space as a whole once it's completed and styled for a shoot), but I can also see it as a stunning sideboard in a dining room as well.

Many thanks to my talented carpenter and refinisher who helped pull off this creative endeavor!

SIGNATURE

2 comments:

malena- was-here said...

Rosa, that credenza is simply divine.

Rosa said...

So glad you like it Malena, thank you!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...