LONNY LOVE



Do read the online interior design mag Lonny?  If not, you probably should.  I find so much inspiration in their photo spreads!   I count on them for great room shots, but also really wonderful detailed close-ups of well-styled vignettes.  Here's some eye candy for you today....Lonny images that I love...






































Lonny Magazine

















December 2012 Issue - A black urn atop a wooden pedestal



Now back to work, the lot of us!  :)


SIGNATURE

2 comments:

Franksfamilyandfriends said...

So I have a confession, I stock your blog and I am totally obsessed! You have soooo may great ideas and I love how you share every detail with us. I have been trying your DIY suggestions and I am having so much fun. Thank you for being so stylish and for sharing with us!

Rosa said...

Thank you! I'm so glad you find useful info and inspiration here =)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...