NATE STRIKES AGAIN

I've professed my love and admiration for the design chops of Nate Berkus before, and I'm going to do it again.

His Hollywood abode was just published in Harper's Bazaar and it's a beauty.  I think this is my favorite room.  I swoon over the contrast of the white walls, black ceiling, and gold Tom Dixon pendant.  With the black trimmed doors beyond!?  And those floors...gah!  (Read about my own black & gold Tom Dixon copycat moment here.)







Once again Nate has combined shades of ivory, lots of distressed cognac leather, brass, and doses of moody and masculine black, to brilliant effect.  You know I love that palette.





I myself would not rock a black bedroom, but you can't deny the maximal glam factor of that high gloss ceiling!








Lastly, digging the amazing suits and perfectly coiffed hair, guys.  Looking sharp, looking sharp.






SIGNATURE

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

I'm there with you. He is brilliant!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...