TALES FROM THE FACTORY FLOOR: NAVY BLUE SOFAS!

I have an undying love of navy blue.  Always have, always will.  You'll find very little black in my wardrobe, but TONS of navy.  It's my go-to neutral.  I've always felt that navy works better than black does on dark-haired brunettes...just my little opinion.

But personal wardrobe style aside...I love navy in decorating and I love navy fabrics on furniture, especially sofas.  It's dramatic enough to be a statement, and yet neutral enough to work with any decorating style in almost any setting.





Living Room with Blue Couch by Emily Henderson
Emily Henderson





Orlando Soria Hommemaker


Navy Sofalaurenkreps























Right?  Am I right??  SO versatile!

So along those line,  I have a montage of great navy pieces we've made recently for clients to show you today.  As always, excuse the grainy photography...this is all direct from the factory floor...but you get the gist.

















Have a good one!

SIGNATURE

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...