DESIGNER APPRECIATION: KISHANI PERERA

I'm currently en route home from vacation in Taos and Santa Fe.  It's my homeland, where I grew up, and my summer sojourns back to the "Land of Enchantment" to visit family are one of my favorite things I do. 

But for today I just wanted to share with you another LA designer, Kishani Perera, who definitely loves to combine vintage and thrifted finds into her designs just as much as I do.  

Isn't her office space beautiful?


 


Perera found floor lamps and industrial chairs on Craigslist. She found new shades for the lamps and reupholstered the base and backs of the chairs. The curtains are a polyester velvet blend.


Perera opted for Ikea's Expedit bookcase for extra storage for fabric swatches and materials.


She always achieves the global collected, layered look I love so much...













And she's beautiful to boot!



Back soon to share tales of my recent travels....


SIGNATURE

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...