ENGLISH COLONIAL PROJECT SNEAK PEEK!!!

It's been an incredibly busy couple of weeks prepping for the final photo shoot of the gorgeous English Colonial home I began working on early last Spring.  




Let me tell you...it's just tremendously satisfying to see months and months of hard work come to fruition like that!  (Especially considering that this is the photo shoot that almost never was.  Ahem...maybe I'll tell you all about that someday.  Maybe.)  

We finished shooting it on Monday and we're still doing some final editing, but I'm thrilled to share a sneak peek with you!  I'll share all the photos and break it all down over the next few days, I promise.


ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN


ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN


ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN


ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN

I've been busting my hump to get this project completed and documented,  and tomorrow I will take a full day OFF with my baby boy!  I think we'll hit the Mommy & Me movies mid-morning (cleverly timed to coincide with most kids' nap times in a darkened theater...anybody seen the new Woody Allen flick?) and then perhaps a swim to beat the heat, and then our very favorite LA area farmer's market...the evening Altadena market up in the foothills.  It's the prettiest spot, very peaceful and bucolic in a big park next to horses and a community garden, and with gorgeous produce and gourmet food trucks selling everything from fresh oysters to artisanal ice cream.  We like to meet friends there and make a festive night of it.









Back with a room-by-room house tour soon!


SIGNATURE

1 comment:

Emmie {Blue 11 Interiors} said...

Wow, it looks great! I especially love the lighting you used in the living room...those pendant lights are fabulous!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...