NEW OBSESSION: METAL DINING CHAIRS


I told you about finding these vintage metal director's chairs and my plans to swap them out with my current linen upholstered dining chairs.   I think it'll be a much more toddler-friendly option!




The frames have been powder coated with a brass finish and I'm picking them up this week to have them fitted with leather seats and backs.  I've got a food feeling that this little project of mine is going to work out!

In the meantime, I've been ogling metal dining chairs left and right...I really love the unique twist they give a dining room!   Check out some of these beauties...


Veranda Magazine


Dwell Magazine

Elle Espana


Kelly Wearstler








Lonny Mag






Sally Wheat Interiors


via CocoCozy

Can't wait to show you how my chairs turn out!

SIGNATURE

1 comment:

Dstinyseatings said...

Your Blog post has very helpful information.
Thanks for share.... .

Keep sharing
restaurant chairs in Delhi

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...