TALES FROM THE FACTORY FLOOR

Here's a smattering of the custom pieces we've been producing for customers lately.  Are you coveting a special piece of furniture that you would love to own?  Email me a photo and I'll give you a quote!  You get to customize the size and style down to every last detail, make it suit your needs exactly, and you'll almost always pay significantly less.

(And since I get a lot of inquiries about this, YES, I do take long distance orders.  I don't currently arrange for the shipping, but companies like uship.com make it really easy for customers to do that themselves and we get lots of orders from out of state customers.) 

















Have a good Monday...let's get this show on the road!

SIGNATURE

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...