RBD CUSTOM FURNITURE ON DESIGN SPONGE!

Happy Friday people!  I've had a week of my toddler keeping weird hours and throwing off the whole sleep routine so I, for one, am ready for the weekend.  I have chill time with good friends planned throughout the whole thing.  Bring it.

Design Sponge featured a home tour this week with a custom RBD sofa in it.  Big ups!  It's a grey tufted sectional that we modeled after the perfect classic mid-century sofa, and it's lookin' gooood in this hipster Echo Park pad, if I do say so myself. 


DESIGN SPONGE: CUSTOM RBD SOFA

My client was Sonja Rasula, founder of Unique LA (now also in San Fran and NY), a design show/market event that "brings modern, curated made in America design to the masses."  She also just launched CAMP, a "creative business conference that takes place in a summer camp environment," and is opening an 18,000 square foot building in the LA Arts District dubbed The Unique Space, an endeavor to foster art, community and co-working in downtown LA.  Very cool chick.  Let's tour her house (which I did not design by the way.  I can only take credit for the sofa.)

Loving the breakfast nook magenta bentwood chairs against the dark walls...


5sonja
DESIGN SPONGE

Eames wire chairs and that ubiquitous Cole & Son aspen wallpaper. (Are they aspens?  I think they are.  They look like aspens to me, and I grew up in aspen groves.  Not literally in one, but around them, for sure.  Anyhow they just call the pattern "Woods.")


DESIGN SPONGE

I particularly like the "WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" signage.  It's good to be reminded of that sometimes.
DESIGN SPONGE
Parting shot.  Hello again sofa.  You like nice...

DESIGN SPONGE: CUSTOM RBD SOFA

Email me if you're interested in fine custom furniture at a working man's (woman's) price point.  Design for the people!  That's what I'm all about.


SIGNATURE

5 comments:

malik aayan said...

I love your style, it's classic and elegant and I'm inspired each time I see your gorgeous work. You do have it all!!online beds for sale UK

ilovedesign said...

Beautiful design, Rosa! I'm so glad you keep posting what you're up to. First comment but I've been following since post one and I love your content. :)

Rosa said...

Thanks so much! It's always great to know who's following along :)

BrittanyxoLeigh said...

Love the design! Wondering where the coffee table is from?!

janiam said...

desperate to find a coffee table like this one. Can you please share the source?

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...