TALES FROM THE FACTORY FLOOR: THE CHESTERFIELD SOFA

A traditional chesterfield is defined by arms and back that are the same height, big rolled arms, and lots of deep tufting.  It's remained a design classic since the early 1900s for good reason:  It's both comfy and tailored and can exude a cozy library, den vibe or a very feminine, elegant vibe, depending on how it's used and what you pair it with.

Observe...

via
via
via
elle decor
via
via
via
via
via
via
via


via
via
So here's a bunch of the latest chesterfield styles we've made for our clients.  Enjoy the nitty gritty factory photos...this is the real behind-the-scenes footage!  :)  

Classic leather chesters...




Slight twist with the scoop back...


Sleeper sofa insert...and just fyi: we can turn any style sofa into a sleeper...


Some pretty, neutral linens...






Coral velvet.  I like the squared-off shape of the arms here...


 Chesterfield sectionals...








Not technically chesterfields...but in a similar vein...














The guts and bones...keeping it real here!








As always, if you're looking for locally-made, high quality custom furniture, give us a call.

We make it all.

SIGNATURE

5 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Love the chesterfields you guys make...a friend turned me on to your site...FUN! I happen to have recently found an orange leather chesterfield...the dog found it too. Sigh.

Rosa said...

Hi Linda, and thanks for the comment! I love knowing who's reading and what they like from the blog :)

KKButler said...

Hi Rosa, I just discovered your blog last week, and have been trolling through many posts to absorb your beautiful ideas. I live in Atlanta and have begun the journey of renovating and redecorating my large 80's home. Your style truly resonates with me - I find it to be highly sophisticated yet very liveable! Thank you for your wonderful inspirations - you will continue to find me an avid reader. Thanks!

Rosa said...

That is great to hear, and thank you! I really appreciate you following along :)

simi kaur said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Buy Online Chesterfield Space Saver Bathroom Cabinet Sweden

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...