MY BLACK, WHITE AND GREEN CHRISTMAS SCHEME

It's ALL right around the corner people, and today I began decking the halls at last!  The Christmas tree is in, if not yet decorated, and the whole house smells like pine needles.  Trader Joe's has boxwood wreaths again, and I like to hang one on the door and one in the house somewhere like this one in my living room last year ...

Rosa Beltran Design
Rosa Beltran Design
In fact, inspired by that striped wreath ribbon above and pretty images I've been seeing this year on Instagram and Pinterest, I'm going full force ahead with a black+white+green color scheme in my holiday decor...I LOVE this combo!
via 
via
via 
via
via 
via
via
via
via
Miles Redd
Miles Redd
Miles Redd
Nick Olsen
Nick Olsen
Miles Redd
Miles Redd

Miles Redd

Miles Redd
Miles Redd
And just as an aside: Good Gawd there is no one who mixes color quite as fearlessly as Miles Redd!  The man is a sheer genius of color and exuberant design.


SIGNATURE

1 comment:

Moebius Velcro said...

Saint Nicholas is all about green (you can thank the Coca-Cola people for the red motif)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...