ALTITUDE SUMMIT DESIGN CONFERENCE

I flew into snowy Salt Lake City this week for the Alt Summit design/blogger conference, and it's proving to be incredibly ripe grounds for inspiration, networking, and creativity!


With day 2 just getting underway as I write this, here's a little recap of what's gone down so far...

An opening dinner party with Jamie Meares, founder of Furbish Studio, one of my all time favorite curated decor collections.  This chick has flair to spare (her long hair is currently colored flaming magenta, by the way, and looks so fly.)

via
Swag from the Furbish dinner ... they showered us in pom poms, tassels, and that rad necklace that you'll spy me wearing below!


Shameless selfie of my Day 1 outfit :)) Vintage crepe wool pencil skirt, Furbish necklace, Banana top...


Fun photo booths abound at these affairs ...

Being fairly new to the design blog world (I've been designing for almost 10 years but it was just one year ago that I started blogging) I was so psyched that some of my fellow designers here recognized my biz from the feature Apartment Therapy did on my design studio in LA!



It's a swirling cauldron of creativity here and I'm soaking it all up.  The focus is as much on the world of fashion as it is on interior design.  The keynote speaker yesterday was the peak of chic French fashion blogger and illustrator Garance Dore!  As you'd expect, she oozed poise and style ... but was also surprisingly guileless, sweet, and relatable!




Yesterday wrapped with a big gala dedicated to the color green (in case you couldn't tell!) These are just a few of the talented ladies I've come to know here ...




I'm off to join in this morning's activities and I'll be back to report ALL!

SIGNATURE

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...