AMAZING LIGNE ROSET-STYLE TUFTED CHAISE SOFAS FOR SALE!

Happy New Year friends! 
 
There are incredible, amazing, magical new things afoot in my life as 2014 begins, and I'm beyond excited looking forward to the year that is to come.  I wish you ALSO magic and amazement in 2014!  Why not!?

And to get you started, I happen to have in my possession a pair of brand-spanking-new sofas, designed and custom-made by yours truly, for SALE at a crazy good price.  Here you see them sitting out in front of my design studio, just waiting for someone to truly appreciate them!

They are modeled after the iconic (and exceedingly expensive) Ligne Roset Malhoun sofa designed by Didier Gomez.  They are beauties, and I'm selling them for $1200 apiece, which is less than half of what I would normally price them at, about a quarter of what they'd sell for in an LA furniture store, and about a tenth of the Ligne price.  Such a deal, no?  I need to move these out of my tiny studio though, so feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse!

SOFA SPECS:
-each sofa 72" long x 42" deep x 29" tall
-one sofa has an arm at the left end
-one sofa has an arm at the right end
-cushion is foam core wrapped in down feathers
-polished chrome feet
-silvery grey fabric is ultra soft and plush
-"blind" tufting means no buttons to pop off

They can be used separately or pushed together to make one long 144" sectional, or placed facing each other in a "mirror image" furniture plan. Lots of possibilities here!









SIGNATURE

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...