MY LIGNE ROSET STYLE SOFAS STILL AVAILABLE ON CHAIRISH!

Hi!  Just a quick note today to tell you that the rad pair of Ligne Roset-style sofas I couldn't use for a recent project are now discounted even more and available for sale on a great site called Chairish.com!  



It's a new-ish online site (I met the founder at a conference about a year ago when they were just launching) that is like a much cheaper version of 1stdibs.com, or a very well-curated Craigslist.  It's great!

Anyhow this sexy pair of sofas have now been marked down because I would like to moooove them out of my studio! :)  And Chairish even has a "make an offer" button so you can wheel and deal to your heart's content.  Wanna make me one?  Just sayin!








SIGNATURE

1 comment:

GOWTHAM REDDY said...

I really liked the idea of the blog, creative beds,furniture and sofas way to make any room spacious and look better. Blog also talks about the sustainable furniture and fabric material involved in it
Buy Sofa Online

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...