TALES FROM THE FACTORY FLOOR: FURNITURE IN BRIGHT CORAL HUES

We're back from our mini spring break in Palm Springs this week, and while I work up a nice plump post for you about all the fierce relaxation that went down and all the mid-century modern design that was absorbed, I thought I'd send out a little dispatch from the factory floor.  

Coral-hued furniture has been in high demand by my custom furniture clients lately!  Maybe it's the coming of spring and summer and people feeling the need to infuse their lives with a bit of color? (I wrote about a current client's mandarine orange lacquered desk project here.

These inspiration rooms definitely demonstrate that principal at work ...

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
So here's a glimpse of some of our own coral pieces designed here at RBD as of late.  
This rosy coral velvet daybed packs a potent dose of color to liven up any space for springtime! ...


I didn't have a chance to snap this settee with its back cushions on, 
but I LOVE the cut-out shape of that frame ...


This sumptuous kidney shaped tufted bench is headed for the foyer of a fashion boutique where I expect it to promptly double the sales ... wouldn't YOU want to lounge on it just bit longer?



And a fiery-coral tone works well on this mid-century couch ... SO Jonathan Adler "Happy Chic" don't you think? ...



Have a great holiday weekend and come back for my Palm Springs rundown next week!

SIGNATURE

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...