LARCHMONT BUNGALOW SNEAK PEEK, AND MY SOFA FOR SALE ON CHAIRISH

Hi readers!  I'm feeling a bit distant from you :(  My super duper busy schedule installing my Larchmont Village bungalow project has kept me from blogging much lately.  

It's not over yet, but I just had to stop in and say "hi" and share a quick sneak peek with you.  To keep you coming back, because believe me ... you are NOT going to want to miss this reveal when I get the photos up in a week or two!!

Just to give you a tiny sliver of an idea of the crazy good transformations that are going on over here ...
BEFORE ... 
DURING ...
AND AFTER ...
AFTER ...
AFTER ...

AFTER ...

And last but not least, this gorgeous black velvet fringe-trimmed sofa I made is for sale on Chairish.com.  Check it.



Back soon with tons of photos and inspiration from my latest project, I promise!
 
SIGNATURE

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...