YEAR OF CHANGE CHALLENGE: MAY

It's the first Friday of the month, time to gear up for May's "Year of Change" designer challenge! 

I've teamed up with a group of savvy design bloggers this year (her, her, and these gals, plus not one, but two guest designers in May) to bring you monthly projects we're doing around our own homes that are relatively easy to knock out and hopefully inspire you to get going on your DIY projects too!

(If you need to catch up on all the fun check out our March stencil challenge, and our April furniture DIYs.)

For May's project we're headed outdoors!  It's been in the 90s in LA all week and we're in full-blown summer living mode, but I know that most of the rest of the country is just seeing Spring temps at long last ... which makes it the perfect moment to turn an outdoor space into a more inviting summer hang out.

I, for one, am finally going to finish up that "global bohemian" patio space in front of my design studio that I started scheming on in this post last year!


All our projects will be revealed on the last Friday in May ... stay tuned!


SIGNATURE

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out - I know it's going to be fabulous!!!

Rosa said...

This is will fun Tricia ... I've been meaning to get my butt in gear on this project for ages now! Can't wait to see what everyone does with this challenge!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...