DESIGN DUEL: VOTE FOR THE ROOM YOU LOVE MOST AND WIN $500 FROM LAMPS PLUS!

I'm in a "Design Duel" today and I need your vote!  A handful of designers were selected to use Lamps Plus lighting in a space they designed, and now you, dear readers, get to pick which look you like the best.  
By voting you'll be entered to win a $500 Lamps Plus shopping spree so get on over to Lamps Plus and cast your vote!  (The designer who wins the challenge gets the same, and I've got my fingers crossed cuz mama's renovating and needs a whole lotta new lighting :)

Obviously you have to vote your own conscience, and the little vignette above by Kristin at The Hunted Interior is super cute, but I have to say I really loved these tall, gorgeous brass lamps I used in my recent Larchmont Village Bungalow project.





 

In fact I loved them SO much that long before I was challenged to this design duel I was gushing about them to you.  Because I think they look a LOT like a line of very pricey Circa Lighting lamps, only these ones are such a bargain!  And there's truly nothing I love more than finding really beautiful and well-made design objects for less.  I'm ALL about design for the people, people!!

http://rosabeltrandesign.blogspot.com/2014/02/circa-lighting-look-alike-lamp-bargains.html

So if ya like it, please vote, and help bankroll my house renovation so I can keep bringing you more of this here good stuff ... lighting is pretty much my favorite part of any project and I promise to inspire you with all my new lighting selections for my reno that's just about to get underway :)
https://www.facebook.com/lampsplus?v=app_153839431317646&rest=1

Now go vote and win your $500 shopping spree! And thanks a million!


2 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh I love those lights Rosa! I'm on my way to vote now! :)

SHERRY HART said...

Rosa....beautiful! Perfect lamps.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...