DIY STENCIL PAINTED FLOOR ROUND-UP (AKA FAUX CEMENT TILE)

Hello Lovelies!  Here's a follow-up to my last post about my obsession with cement encaustic tiles.  As I was writing that post I remembered a great stenciled floor reader DIY that my fave design blogger Jenny Komenda from Little Green Notebook posted a while back.  It was a pretty good approximation of the type of Moroccan-looking cement encaustic tile that I am so in love with at the moment!  




(You can see the full tutorial for this stenciled floor here.) 

That got me mining through Pinterest for other cement-tile-looking painted floor DIYs, and I turned up some beauties!  I love all this human ingenuity!

(full tutorial here)

(full tutorial here)
via
(full tutorial here)
via
(full tutorial here)
via
(full tutorial here)
via  
via  
via
via
(full tutorial here)
So there you have it ... those are some pretty pretty floors.  Happy Monday!



1 comment:

Regalo Tiles said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!

Terazo | teraso cor di tempat | Terrasso Polishing

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...