DRESSERS AS NIGHTSTAND

It's ultra HOT right now in LA and we just escaped for a heavenly 4-day weekend of camping with the kids in Sequoia National Park over Marc's birthday ... it was dreamy and I'll be sure to share more soon!

I've been thinking lately about how I love the look of using dressers as nightstands.  I actually feel that if you have a space, dressers usually look much more proportionate beside a large bed than small nightstands do.  The scale of a dresser in comparison to a bed is just better.  Don't you think so?
 
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via    
via
via
via
via
via
via

via  
By the way, I'm midway through a client's kitchen remodel this week and looking forward to showing you the results.  If you follow my instagram feed you may have seen the bright, airy, white kitchen images I've been posting.  That's what we're creating out of a small, cramped, all original 1920s-era kitchen, and it's going to be just beautiful.




2 comments:

Erin @ Suburban Bitches said...

Finding the right scale of nightstand is always a challenge I have found. But with the right scale of lamp I think most size nightstands or dressers can work. Like that picture from Emily Henderson, those nightstands are probably really short but with the tall lamp it all works.

Rosa said...

Erin I agree! The right pairing of lamps and nightstand makes all the difference!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...