BLUE + WHITE IN HOME DECOR

We spent a weekend full of family play time, so the next home tour post is not quite ready.  But I know you get it, and I hope your weekend was rad too ... these last ones of the summer are just ultra sweet aren't they?
 
In the meantime ... I'm on a little blue and white kick.  I've loved it forever because you can never go wrong with such a classic yet somehow always fresh color palette.  But lately I'm really circling back around. 
 
I'm toying with how to incorporate the colors into my new home design.  These stair risers ... gah!
 
via
 It's the main palette for a client's new kitchen and breakfast nook ...
via
I can't get enough of it in interiors in general, but especially on any ethnic-vibe textile ...

via
ROSA BELTRAN DESIGN
via
via
Painted floor in a Tory Burch store

via
via
I've been hording oriental blue+white pottery in my design studio for awhile now ...

via
blue+white has consistently made its way into my wardrobe all summer long as evidenced by these #whatiwore (#asifanyonecares) instagram posts ;)



 
I was completely smitten with it on the block print bedding while vacationing in Laguna a couple weekends back (or was it the angel baby sleeping on it?)  I'll source this duvet for you in an upcoming post, along with a bunch of other great block prints I've been eyeing! 


I even swapped my usual bright punchy coral for a deep royal blue on my latest advert ...
 

And how not to include our spirited showing of Dodger blue from this Sunday afternoon!? 
 
 
  Go Blue!




2 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Love love love it all!! I have a crush on blue...too!

Rosa said...

Thanks Linda :) How are you using blue lately?

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...