MORE GREAT SOURCES FOR BLOCK PRINT LINENS

Good Monday morning you guys!  It finally feels like Fall is in the air here.  The sweltering heat wave we've been having in LA finally broke and the days are perfectly warm and pleasent once again and the nights are actually turning cool.  I love it.

You know from my last post that I'm on the hunt for a pretty combo of block print bedding for my own bedroom.  Maybe it's the change of seasons, but I'm considering a rich and saturated color palette of indigo and spice.  Something like this ...


I love the idea of mixing and matching prints, and I think that if I go with some of those deeper colors like blues and reds and oranges, I'll need enough white or light-colored bedding to break it up a bit as well. 

I came upon this lovely collection of pale-hued block print textiles from Ballard Designs. 

 
Doesn't that first print remind you of the gorgeous hand-drawn botanical textiles by one of my favorites, Lauren Liess? Stunning.



Some more prints from Ballard ...








Viva Terra and Yala offers some very pretty options ...





West Elm has a continually changing collection of beautiful ethnic-print bedding ...


I'm really curious about the block print textiles that you can buy directly from the artisans through National Geographic ...





And of course there's always one of the originals, Les Indiennes, which tends to be pricey, but is always gorgeous!



Ok I've got to stop now or I may get lost down the block print rabbit hole forever!  So many options, only one bed.  Sigh.




2 comments:

Kathy, NM said...

I absolutely adore you work! What fun and good energy!

Rosa said...

Thank you!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...