JOINING FORCES WITH HOMEPOLISH!

Exciting news you guys ... I've just joined the roster of a company called Homepolish that's been putting a modern new spin on the interior design industry.  You may have caught sight of some of their gorgeous and always fresh projects already on Domaine, Rue or the Homepolish Mag?
 
Founded in New York city, they've now spread to multiple cities with a mission to demystify and democratize professional decorating and make it truly accessible for all.  Basically they've got a streamlined approach to matching designers with prospective clients, ultra-affordable consultations, and a completely transparent, flat rate hourly design model.  It's a good concept and totally aligned with what I've always aimed for in my own work ... "Design for the people!" ... so we're a good match Homepolish and I.
 
Check out some of these inspirational Homepolish projects, and keep an eye out for our my upcoming collaboration with them too!
 




















Happy Holidays everyone!  I'm signing off for a bit to be present with my family and take a breather ... and I hope you don't even miss me because you're enjoying the same (and I sort of hope you miss me desperately and can't wait to be reunited :)
 
I'll be putting the finishing touches on a couple of long-running projects in the New Year and can't wait to share them with you!  They're in two very different styles: an ultra-traditional "Chinoiserie Chic" living room, and an "Organic Modern" downtown industrial loft space.  I've loved stretching my creative muscles by designing such contrasting spaces at once and really can't wait for you to see them! 

xoxo,

2 comments:

Char said...

I love them! Congrats, cant wait to see your new projects with them! As well as your upcoming projects. Happy Holidays!

Rosa said...

Thank you Char:) Happy Holidays to you and yours!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...