FIND ME SOON ON DOMINO.COM!

As you might have guessed from my absence this week, I'm up to my eyeballs in the work of designing and planning for my new interiors showroom opening soon here in LA

Yowzas you guys.  It's a lot.  Please bear with me while I get my sea legs as a first-time shop owner ... it's a dream come true, but also a boatload of work heaped onto an already full-to-the-brim schedule. 

So for today, here's a bit of good news and some serious visual inspiration:

I could not be more thrilled to share that I've just become a contributing editor for none other than Domino!  After years of steadfast admiration of those arbiters of great decorating style, it feels fantastic to get to join the ranks of the Domino tastemakers and share some of my favorite decorating tips as well.

I will, of course, keep you well-informed about when my articles are set to hit the Domino site.  But for now, check out these past favorite Domino features that keep me coming back again and again.


 This Manhattan apartment's neutral yet edgy gallery wall just slays me ...



Mad inspiration for decorating all in white ...






An antiques-filled apartment that feels anything but old ...


And soon, little ol' me, in the pages of Domino.  How you like them apples!?

xo,


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations, Rosa. You've earned it! (Also, an excellent writer.)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...