HI/LO DECORATING: AKA SPOT THE IKEA!

Big huge thanks to everyone who voted on the name of our new store last week.  Between your picks and my Instagram poll it looks like some variation of Indigo Home is the big frontrunner!

(The randomly chosen winners of a pair of pillows covers apiece are Kristen Freeman, Amber Koogler, and Jessica Maloney ... ladies please email me with your mailing addresses :)

So I'm a hi/lo decorista, no doubt.  I believe in mixing inexpensive yet good design with the pricier stuff every chance I get.  I see no reason not to!  Each of these rooms have at least one Ikea element in them but they don't scream Ikea ... not by a long shot.

(all images via my "Ikea Ideas" Pinterest board)  

Vanities, consoles, and dressing tables are one of the things Ikea does best ...




DIY Ikea console grasscloth hack



Storage and closets ... (plus see my round-up of the best Ikea bookshelf hacks)




DIY Ikea Besta hack via The Aestate







Barcarts and consoles ... 



hint: it's the sheepskin

Work spaces ...






Hello Monday!





1 comment:

Shavonda Gardner said...

I love these posts and i love seeing ikea pieces incorporated into spaces that result in a high end look. I'm looking at a couple ikea desk options for my tiny office space actually. Also looking at an Ikea sofa. So many Ikea pieces just work for limited spaces. Great roundup. Also happy to be a new reader and IG follower.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...