THE GILDED AGE: ROUND-UP OF METALLIC ACCENT TABLES FROM $100

I've been on the hunt for just the right gold accent table for one of my clients, and I realized after rounding all these beauties up that you might want to get in on this too!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

Aside from this stuff, I'm running around like a madwoman these days orchestrating the renovation of my new store space, treasure hunting for all the loads of fine things it will need to be filled with, and on top of all that throwing a birthday party this weekend for my soon-to-be 3 year old boy! (And Beni having a birthday means I have a birthday next week too, because he arrived on my birthday eve. Best present ever!)

Busy times for sure and yes, it's a total balancing act that sometimes feels like it's getting the best of me, but the reality is that I have nothing but gratitude for all this incredible fullness at this moment in my life.

xo,


3 comments:

Katchups said...

Are you reading my mind?? I've been looking around for visually light coffee tables and haven't known where to start. Perfect timing!

Kathryn said...

You are in the right place with the right attitudes at the right time. Close eyes, breathe deeply, repeat often. Birthday joy, color & blessings all around!

emily said...

these are amazing! every shape and size and pattern. so cool. i want them all!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...