SNEAK PEEK OF OUR LITTLE TOKYO LOFT PROJECT

We wrapped up the loft project and photographed it a few weeks back and I'm dying to share it with you.  BUT it gets published soon and the name of the game is that we have to keep it under wraps until then, so in the meantime here are a couple sneak peeks from our shoot (thank you to my sweetheart and photographer extraordinaire Marc Royce!)
 
 
I promise to make up for this teaser with a FULL "before & after" rundown including all DIYs and shopping sources just as soon as I can divulge them.  And of course you'll be the first to know as soon as our little feature gets published!

In the meantime, check some of the cool details ...
 


This, my friends, is a gorgeous handmade walnut media cabinet designed by yours truly and available now through our Clad Home store!


Same goes for the custom bar cabinet below ...

 
Actually, I first met my client 4 or 5 years ago when she came to me (on a word-of-mouth referral) for a custom sofa.  We designed a sweet teal tufted mid-century-esque one that was our jumping off point a few years later when she was ready to tackle the entire space.  
 
 
I'd never designed a loft space before and I jumped at the chance to work on such a unique project.  It was a converted 1920s Art Deco building that was once the Westinghouse elevator factory. 
 

12' ceilings, incredible floor-to-ceiling steel windows, exposed concrete columns, downtown skyline views, and the natural light pouring in was insane ... every designer's dream.


Can't wait to show off the whole space soon!

xoxo,










5 comments:

Asheley said...

I don't see these 2 pieces you mentioned on the Clad Home site.

Rosa said...

Hi Asheley-
We haven't gotten our casegoods collection into the website quite yet, just the upholstery. The rest is coming! In the meantime we're happy to give you a price quote and help you design/order any piece. Just email us with the size you have in mind and we'll help you out.

www.prixdecor.com said...

I cant wait to see the rest it looks really nice so far. You never disappoint Rosa!

kate@willowinteriors said...

What an amazing space! Can't wait to see more! And I kinda want to live there now! :)

emily said...

beautiful details. your custom furniture is stunning!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...