DELUXE DOUBLE BATHROOM REMODEL PUBLISHED ON HOMEPOLISH!

Hello loves.  It's always ultra exciting to finally get to reveal a finished project to you, the culmination of months (sometimes a year+) of work.  It's pretty much the day that every designer lives for.

So this week Homepolish published a tour of a seriously beautiful double bathroom remodel we did for a client last summer.  We completely transformed the master bath and the guest bath in a 1930s home, and believe me what we started out with was very dark, very cramped, and very uninviting.  It was one of those remodels where we took everything down to the studs, changed layouts, and started fresh.  The result?












AND this is only the master.  There's a whole second bathroom that has an entirely different vibe because it was designed with our client's teenage son in mind.  It's very "apothecary masculine" and I love it.  That tour is up next so be sure to check back ...


I'll be back with the real "behind the scenes" stuff ... the before and during photos, the victories and mistakes, and of course all the sources ... cuz I'm cool with you like that :)

XOXO,

10 comments:

brenda murphy said...

I have never wanted to change my master bath until now! Absolutely stunning! Elegant and timeless. This is the Coco Chanel of bathrooms.

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous! I'm DYING over the bathtub and floor. Every element though is superb.

Luxury Apartments Lady said...

I really love all of the gold accessories, usually this might have seemed like overkill but it works very well here!

Hotel Sakthi Tower said...

Was very satisfy to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this very good read!!
Best budget hotels near munnar at Bodinayakanur

victor smith said...

Thanks for sharing the information. That’s an awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.oriental rugs for sale

Roman lesnar said...

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. loft conversions london

Miranda said...

that floor tile is amazing. really beautiful job. i wouldn't know what do to in a bathroom that size! hah.

North East Factory Direct said...

I love every single thing in your bathroom but especially those floors. thanks for sharing with us. Great job!

Poulin Design Center said...

this bathroom sooo Gorgeous! It is so modern and clean looking. I’m really impressed.

Furniture Store Parker said...

It looks SO GOOD! Like a picture from a magazine, Great job!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...